Apoxie Sculpt - 2 Part Modeling Compound (A & B) - 4 Pound, Black
Sale Sold out
Regular price $50.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
"Apoxie Sculpt combines the features and benefits of sculpting clay with the adhesive power of epoxy! This modeling clay's smooth, putty-like consistency is easy to mix & use. Self-hardens (No Baking); cures hard in 24 hrs., semi-gloss finish. Adheres to nearly any surface. Great for sculpting, embellishing, bonding and filling most anything. Accepts paints, stains, mica powders & more for a variety of finishing options. Be Creative with Your Own Uses! Available in 12 colors you can mix & match!."
- PERFECT FOR YOUR NEXT PROJECT - Apoxie Sculpt combines the features and benefits of sculpting clay with the adhesive power of epoxy! Perfect for your next cosplay, craft project, or home décor!
- NO BAKING - Unlike traditional modeling clay, Apoxie Sculpt cures hard in 24 hours with a semi-gloss finish, making it perfect for additions to costumes or crafts that are too large or delicate for the oven.
- STRONG ADHESIVE POWER - Because it adheres to nearly any surface, it's great for sculpting, embellishing, bonding, and filling almost any project!
- PACKAGED BY HAND - You might notice a fingerprint or two when you open a new container of Apoxie Sculpt—don't worry, it hasn't been used! Each container is carefully packaged by hand.
- MULTIPLE COLORS AVAILABLE - Apoxie Sculpt air dry modeling clay is available in 12 vibrant colors: Natural, White, Black, Brown, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Red, Pink, Silver-Grey-Grey, Bronze. If you are looking for a bright white color, please check out our Super White Apoxie (our regular Apoxie Sculpt white is more of a copy paper white vs bright white).