The Army Painter - Green Stuff, Sculpting Tools(3), and Miniature & Model Files
- PERFECT BUNDLE FOR YOUR NEXT PROJECT
These sculpting tools, when used in conjunction with Green Stuff, offer the modeling hobbyist a range of different shapes for any sculpting project.The 3x sculpting tools has 6 different tips, making them very versatile. Also works great with Green Stuff.
- Comes with 3 double-sided modeling clay tools with 6 different tips.
- Durable Stainless Steal even when used as carving tools for cured modeling.
- As big as needed, sharp and precise.
- A must have, for sculpting green stuff and hiding mold lines.
The original Kneadatite (best known as Green Stuff) is used by model makers and hobbyists for conversions, filling mold lines and sculpting miniatures. Hardens fast with a 20-30 minutes worktime for molding & only 8 hours to fully dry. Mix equal parts of yellow & blue putty until you get an even green colored putty.
Use with super glue to glue larger components.
These 3x diamond files are extremely versatile tools for the wargamer & hobbyist. A must-have for custom conversions and cleaning mold lines, as well as preparing pieces for gluing. Works on plastic, resin and metal surfaces.
- Works on plastic, resin and metal surfaces.
- High-quality diamond files.
- Durable and easy to use.