The Army Painter Color Primer, Matt Black, 400 ml (13.5 oz)
An ingenious combination of Primer and Colour Spray in one. The Colour Primers unique formula has been designed to be used on all metal, plastic and resin miniatures and leaves a perfect finish.
The extra-fine pigment and special nozzle combination make the Colour Primers easily cover the first time. The colors are matt, making your freshly sprayed miniatures or models ready for basecoat almost right away. Save both time and money. No need for 2 different sprays - all you need is 1 Colour Primer for perfect results.
All primers are acrylic based, matt and dry very quickly. USE: 1. Shake for minimum of 1 minute 2. Spray at a distance of maximum 20 cm. (no further) 3. spray in long burst whils moving the spray back and forth We advise you try out your Colour Primer on a old test model or similar first, to test the colour and finish before trying them out.
- UNIQUE COLOR - This undercoat primer with very fine pigment is a perfect base for all paint jobs; a 100% match of the acrylic paint with the same name
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY - All Color Primers of The Army Painter are an ingenious combination of Primer and Color Spray in one to save you both time and money. No need for 2 different sprays - all you need is 1 Color Primer
- VERSATILITY AND EXCELLENT COVERAGE - The Spray Primers unique formula has been designed to be used on all metal, plastic and resin miniatures and leaves a perfect finish
- ACRYLIC, NONTOXIC - All Army Painter primers are Acrylic based, matte and dry very quickly
- VARNISHING - Apply Antishine Varnish in a thin coat. Never spray in humid conditions and cold weather. Test on a model first before spraying the whole army.