Bolt Action - German Grenadiers Bundle
A Wargames Delivered Exclusive Bundle containing everything you need to start playing Bolt Action with German Grenadier forces.
-The German Grenadier soldier was a formidable opponent in World War II. Tough, well-trained and politically indoctrinated they fought on all fronts achieving great feats of arms that only the best trained and motivated troops can accomplish. Daring in attack and stubborn in defence the average German Landser was a dangerous foe for the Allied armies to face. Well led from the highest command right through to the infantry squad, the German soldier fought on against overwhelming odds right to the last days of the war, delivering punishing counterattacks when least expected. These superbly sculpted plastic miniatures allow you to field squads of German landsers dressed in late war M44 tunics, camouflage zeltbahn poncho, etc. They can be equipped with a wide variety of some of the best weaponry available to any army of the war - from the deadly STG44 assault rifle to the tankbusting panzerfaust! German Grenadiers contains: Enough plastic components to make 30 late war German Army miniatures. Includes a host of options to allow for different weapon configurations and command models. Equipment included: STG44 assault rifle, PPSh SMG, Kar 98K rifle, MG42 light machine gun, rifle grenade attachment, MP40 sub-machine gun,Kar 98K rifle, Gewehr 43 rifle, stick grenades, Panzerfaust, field glasses and even an Iron Cross medal! Round plastic bases (25mm diameter). Construction leaflet. Full-colour waterslide decals. This product is supplied unassembled and unpainted. Glue and paints not included.
-The Heer Support Group contains: 1 x German Heer HQ 1 x German Heer Medium Machine Gun Team 1 x German Hear Medium Mortar Team German Heer HQ German officers were capable and often experienced leaders. Junior officers were trained to undertake the role of their own immediate superiors, enabling them to use their initiative to take control of situations when necessary. An officer unit consists of the man himself and can include up to two other men acting as his immediate attendants. German Heer MMG Team The Germans were equipped with two excellent MGs in the MG34 and rapid-firing MG42 – known to Allied troops as ‘Hitler’s Buzz Saw’ because of its distinctive noise, or ‘Spandau’. Unlike other armies, the Germans used the same machine gun both as a squad weapon from its bipod and as a tripod-mounted support weapon. The tripod mount provided a much more stable firing platform and made it easier to keep up a sustained fire using a belt feed. German Hear Medium Mortar Team The standard German medium mortar of the war was the 80mm Granatwerfer 34. It was a very effective and accurate weapon that could provide longer-range, on-call fire support. It had a maximum range of 2,400 meters and could maintain a rate of fire of 15–20 rounds per minute. It was carried by its crew in three pieces: base plate, tube, and bipod. Models supplied unassembled and unpainted"
- The Sd.Kfz 250/1 was a reconnaissance and transport half-track mainly used by scout and HQ units. The vehicle was a shortened version of the ubiquitous Sd.Kfz 251 Hanomag series and much like its longer cousin there were many variants fulfilling different roles, such as cable carriers, ammunition carriers and radio carriers, amongst others. It carried six men including the driver and the co-driver and was armed with two pintle-mounted MG34 machine guns, one shielded forward facing and the other covering the rear and air.
This model is based on the original 'Alt' (old) version which served through World War II with the forces of Germany in all theatres as well as with their Romanian allies.
There are enough parts to build one of the following versions:
- Sd.Kfz 250/1 - the standard version of this armoured half-track.
- Sd.Kfz 250/9 - fully enclosed reconnaissance variant with a turret mounting a 2cm automatic cannon.
- Sd.kfz 250/11 - platoon commander's half-track with the forward machine gun replaced by a 2.8cm Panzerbüchse 41 squeezebore anti-tank rifle with co-axial machine gun.
- Includes crew figures with separate heads wearing regular or winter uniforms.