Bolt Action Late War British & Commonwealth Infantry 1:56 WWII Military Wargaming Plastic Model Kit
Sale Sold out
Regular price $38.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Britain and her Commonwealth put huge numbers of men into uniform in WW2 to stem the aggression from Germany, Italy and Japan. Her small professional army was swallowed up defending a worldwide Empire and soon her forces were shattered and in full retreat, culminating in crushing reverses at Dunkirk and in Singapore. However, Britain stoically declined to surrender and, with her loyal Empire at her side, fought back. Re-equipped and refreshed they took the war to the Axis powers. The 'Tommies', as they were known, learned new techniques on the field of battle and by war's end were highly trained and well-equipped. Warlord's British infantry are tooled up for the job in hand. They are multi-part and can be assembled in a wide variety of ways, with a huge array of exotic looking weaponry. Fix bayonets! These late war (1943 - 45) British are ideal for refighting the Invasion of Italy, D-Day and the final push for Berlin. Contents: Enough plastic components to make 25 British infantry miniatures. Includes a host of options to allow for different weapon configurations and command models. Weapons included: Lee Enfield rifle No. 4 (plus scoped and bayoneted versions), Bren light machine gun, Thompson sub-machine gun, 2" mortar, Sten gun sub-machine guns, Webley revolver, Mills bomb grenades, bandoliers and the Tommies' trusty shovel! Round plastic bases (25mm diameter). Construction leaflet. Decals Set. Bolt Action stats Type: Regular infantry (4+ to wound, morale 9) Size: 5 - 10 men Options: SMGs, Rifles, LMG, Anti-tank grenades, Thompson, Lee Enfield, Mills Bombs This product is supplied unassembled and unpainted. Glue and paints not included.
- Recreate World War II combat on a tabletop using dice, model troops, tanks and the rules constructed by Bolt Action against one or more opponents.
- Each opposing side will also require painted model troops, representing the soldiers, guns and tanks of your chosen armies.
- Tabletop encounters take place according to twelve closely defined battle scenarios that explain how forces are deployed and how victory is achieved.
- All that remains is for players to pit their wits against each other as they enact just one small part of one of the greatest conflicts in history—World War II.
- Build, paint and play! The construction and painting of the models and watching them come to life are just as much fun as the game itself!