The Army Painter Anti Shine Matt Varnish has a unique formula designed to remove the shine of the models you have dipped with Quickshade or painted with conventional paints. Although really matt, the original formula retains all colors and never changes them, preserving at the same time the metallic shine from Plate Mail and all metallics. After applying the varnish all lines of your painted models will become deeper, the protruding details will not intrude or dominate and your miniatures will look vivid and elegant. Applied on your Warhammer figures, Dungeons and Dragons DnD miniatures, and other military wargame and boardgame models, this acrylic varnish spray will protect them and will never crack. That's why it can be used as a matte acrylic finisher or sealer.
How to use:
1. Always test on one model first before applying on the whole army.
2. Ensure the model is clean and dry.
3. Shake the bottle vigorously for 1.5 min before using
4. Apply one or two thin layers.
5. Let the model dry and it will be ready for further painting if necessary