ARMY PAINTER PAINTS - DESERT YELLOW PRIMER
- UNIQUE COLOR - This undercoat primer is designed for the WWII desert vehicles and uniforms, desert scenery, horses, wolves, Beastmen, Skaven, light wood on war machines and chariots. Could be used for a slightly darker variation of skin color on miniatures with exposed flesh; a 100% match of the acrylic paint with the same name
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY - All Color Primers of The Army Painter are an ingenious combination of Primer and Color Spray in one to save you both time and money. No need for 2 different sprays - all you need is 1 Color Primer
- VERSATILITY AND EXCELLENT COVERAGE - The Spray Primers unique formula has been designed to be used on all metal, plastic and resin miniatures and leaves a perfect finish
- ACRYLIC, NONTOXIC - All Army Painter primers are Acrylic based, matte and dry very quickly
- SHADING - After drying and coating, apply STRONG or DARK Tone Quickshade for fantastic results.