ARMY PAINTER PAINTS - SKELETON BONE PRIMER
- UNIQUE COLOR - This undercoat primer has been designed to look exactly like bleached bone making it an absolute must for armies of shambling dead. It can be used for British WWII desert uniforms/vehicles as a lighter alternative to Desert Yellow; a 100% match of the acrylic paint with the same name
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY - All Color Primers of The Army Painter are an ingenious combination of Primer and Color Spray in one to save you both time and money. No need for 2 different sprays - all you need is 1 Color Primer
- VERSATILITY AND EXCELLENT COVERAGE - The Spray Primers unique formula has been designed to be used on all metal, plastic and resin miniatures and leaves a perfect finish
- ACRYLIC, NONTOXIC - All Army Painter primers are Acrylic based, matte and dry very quickly
- SHADING - After drying and coating, apply SOFT or STRONG Tone Quickshade for fantastic results.