The Army Painter - Warpaints Metallics: Evil Chrome (18ml/0.6oz)
Want to paint magical armour, alien weaponry, or tainted treasure? Or perhaps the glistening, draconic hide of fantastic beasts? This paint set has you covered!
Along with a wide array of metallic colours, we have also included our brand new Metallic Effects paint - Fairy Dust. With this new paint, you can turn any of our Warpaints into a vibrantly shimmering metallic with a single coat. Our paint comes in spill-proof 18 ml./ 0.6 fl. oz. dropper bottles - perfect for both wet palettes and airbrushing.
Our non-toxic, water-based paints have a creamy viscosity making it ideal for miniature painting, and they mix smoothly with each other to create any combination of colors that you dream up!
Black lids is our range of Metallic Warpaints.
- SPOILT FOR CHOICE - Our range of Warpaints give you a wide range of options when painting miniature wargaming models. The metallic warpaints affords mixes perfectly - with each other to create any combination of colors that you dream up!
- HIGH QUALITY HEAVY PIGMENTS - Warpaints are designed to be easy to use and allow you to get your models ready fast and efficiently for the wargaming table. For our Warpaints we use heavy pigments which guarantee optimal coverage, allowing you to paint with fewer layers for a quicker paint application.
- PRECISE AND EASY-TO-SQUEEZE BOTTLES – Our metallic Warpaints come in soft 18ml bottles with precise dropper design, making it easy to administer paint in exact quantities, without risking them drying out from being exposed to air.
- NON-TOXIC AND ECO FRIENDLY – Our metallic Warpaints are marked with the Nordic Swan Ecolabel, the objective of which is to reduce the overall environmental impact from production and consumption of goods. Furthermore our paints are non-toxic and safe to use for anyone just starting out miniature painting, as well as for the advanced hobbyist concerned with their health without compromising on the quality of their tools
- BORN FROM GAMING – The Army Painter is the brainchild of wargaming and painting veterans of many years Bo Penstoft and Jonas Færing: We wanted to produce the paints and accessories that could have carried us all the way from the level of novice to experienced painters and gamers when we first started out. With The Army Painter our aim is to help you get awesome painted models on the table, and still get more time for Gaming!