The Army Painter - Gamemaster Terrain Primer: Dungeon & Subterrain (10 Ounce)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $12.99
Regular priceUnit price per
- SAFE TO USE ON XPS FOAM - Unlike conventional spray primers, GameMaster Terrain Primers will not corrode your building materials. Our Terrain Primers are safe to use on XPS foam boards, polystyrene and even on mdf sheets. Prime your foam and terrain model landscapes without worrying of melting your boards. These primers are not suited for miniatures.
- HIGHLY PIGMENTED - These non-toxic and water-based GameMaster Terrain spray primers will leave a perfect matt finish on your dungeon tiles and foam backdrops. With its unique formula, it allows excellent coverage, bringing your tabletop and wargaming scenery to elite gaming standard in no time!
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY - All GameMaster Terrain Primers of The Army Painter are an ingenious combination of traditional Primer and highly pigmented Colour Spray in one to save you both time and money.
- UNIQUE COLOUR WITH 100% MATCH - This undercoat primer with very fine pigment is a perfect primer for terrain and tabletop roleplaying building jobs. This primer acts as the ultimate foundation when building terrain and scenery. All GameMaster Terrain primers are made to match our line of Warpaints. Dungeon & Subterrain Terrain Primer matches with Acrylic Warpaint Hardened Carapace.
- BORN FROM GAMING – The Army Painter is the brainchild of wargaming and painting veterans of many years Bo Penstoft and Jonas Færing – We wanted to produce the paints and accessories that could have carried us all the way from the level of novice to experienced painters and gamers when we first started out. Our aim is to help you get awesome painted models on the table, and still get more time for Gaming.