Wargamer: The Psycho
The first of its kind made specifically for Wargaming, the Psycho is aptly named as it is indeed very small and ultra-precise for that perfect lining or minuscule detail.
Handmade from first-class Rothmarder Sable and with the elegant and famous triangular handle - this brush is sure to become a hit with painters wanting nothing less than nano-precision. Don't hesitate! This fine Army Painter brush will become an integral part of your model paint set.
Add The Army Painter Psycho Brush to your cart NOW!
- LETS YOU ADD INTRICATE DETAILS - Very small and ultra-precise detail brush, belonging to the family of The Army Painter miniature paintbrushes, designed for perfect lining or minuscule detail such as eyes and thin lines
- EXCELLENT FINE-POINT BRISTLES - With bristles made from the purest sable hairs that hold paint excellently and are valued for their softness, flexibility, fine point, and perfect spring when you’re painting
- PROUDLY HANDMADE IN EUROPE - Meticulously designed and crafted from premium quality materials, this miniature model brush is hard to break and doesn’t lose bristle strands even when you used constantly
- ERGONOMIC TRIANGULAR HANDLE - Features a sleek triangular handle that allows a more relaxed grip, prevents slips and enhances accuracy with details
- DOUBLE CRIMPED NICKEL FERRULE - With strong, rust-resistant nickel ferrule that prevents corroding and rotting; Its double-wall design provides a solid attachment so its structure stays together even with regular use