The Army Painter - Warpaints Air: Primer Black (100 ml)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $8.50
Regular priceUnit price per
The Warpaints Air range is a fantastic way to start your collection of Airbrush colours. With some of the most useable and crisp colour tones for airbrushing, they allow you to get started from the moment they are opened together with any Airbrush Compressors. The paints are of unparalleled quality due to the nature of the high coverage offered by the specially chosen and ultra-filtered vibrant pigments. This, combined with a very stable and matchless resin solution, is paint science at its best! BORN FROM GAMING – The Army Painter is the brainchild of wargaming and painting veterans of many years Bo Penstoft and Jonas Færing – We wanted to produce a product line that could have carried us all the way from the level of novice to experienced painters and gamers when we first started out. With The Army Painter, our aim is to help you get awesome painted models on the table, and still get more time for Gaming!
- READY TO USE AIR BRUSH MODEL PAINT - The Warpaints Air Range is a fantastic paint range to start or expand your collection of acrylic Airbrush colours.
- INNOVATIVE ACRYLIC PAINTS COLOUR TRIADS – The Warpaints Air range has been organized into matched colour triads for easy colour selection and matching. Simply choose your triad and you have shadow, midtones and highlights all laid out for you. The paints are of unparalleled quality due to the nature of the high coverage offered by the specially chosen and ultra-filtered vibrant pigments. This, combined with a very stable and matchless resin solution, is paint science at its best!
- PRECISE AND EASY-TO-SQUEEZE BOTTLES – Our airbrush paints comes in soft 18ml bottles. All with precise dropper design, making it easy to administer medium in exact quantities. The dropper bottle makes our paints very convenient for using in airbrush.
- NON-TOXIC AND ECO FRIENDLY – Our Acrylic Warpaints are marked with the Nordic Swan Ecolabel, the objective of which is to reduce the overall environmental impact from production and consumption of goods. Furthermore our paints are non-toxic and safe to use for anyone just starting out miniature painting, as well as for the advanced hobbyist concerned with their health without compromising on the quality of their tools
- ACRYLIC PAINTS SET - With this spray paint you are ready to get started painting your miniature models. Makre sure to have a good Air Compressor, some comes as a complete airbrush kit with compressor. Good ventilation or air cleaner is always recommended even though our paints are non-toxic.