The Army Painter - Warpaints Air: Primer White (100 ml)
The Warpaints Air Primer range are high-quality water-based acrylic surface primers for airbrush use. Formulated to ensure a smooth and even coat when applied through an airbrush, these primers creates the perfect foundation in any painting project. The filtered pigment sustained in an ultra-matt resin medium ensure that every detail of your miniatures are retained.
Airbrush Primer comes in a spill-proof 100 ml./3.3 fl.oz. dropper bottle for easy dosage into the airbrush well.
- READY TO USE AIR BRUSH MODEL PAINT - The Warpaints Air Range is a fantastic paint range to start or expand your collection of acrylic Airbrush colours.
- INNOVATIVE ACRYLIC PAINTS COLOUR TRIADS – The Warpaints Air range has been organized into matched colour triads for easy colour selection and matching. Simply choose your triad and you have shadow, midtones and highlights all laid out for you. The paints are of unparalleled quality due to the nature of the high coverage offered by the specially chosen and ultra-filtered vibrant pigments. This, combined with a very stable and matchless resin solution, is paint science at its best!
- PRECISE AND EASY-TO-SQUEEZE BOTTLES – Our airbrush paints comes in soft 18ml bottles. All with precise dropper design, making it easy to administer medium in exact quantities. The dropper bottle makes our paints very convenient for using in airbrush.
- NON-TOXIC AND ECO FRIENDLY – Our Acrylic Warpaints are marked with the Nordic Swan Ecolabel, the objective of which is to reduce the overall environmental impact from production and consumption of goods. Furthermore our paints are non-toxic and safe to use for anyone just starting out miniature painting, as well as for the advanced hobbyist concerned with their health without compromising on the quality of their tools
- ACRYLIC PAINTS SET - With this spray paint you are ready to get started painting your miniature models. Makre sure to have a good Air Compressor, some comes as a complete airbrush kit with compressor. Good ventilation or air cleaner is always recommended even though our paints are non-toxic.