The Army Painter - Warpaints Air: Goblin Green (18ml/0.6oz)
All Warpaints Air are pre-mixed and airbrush-ready right out of the bottle and made from ultra-filtered vibrant pigment. The Warpaints Air range has been developed in a unique and innovative Triad System - each matching Warpaints Acrylics colour has a corresponding Base and Highlight colour. This makes highlighting and zenithal shading a breeze and army painting even faster and more cohesive. To make things easier Warpaints Air comes pre-loaded with two steel Mixing Balls.
- READY TO USE AIRBRUSH PAINTS - The Warpaints Air Acrylic Paints are designed to be ready to use right out of the bottle with perfect consistency for use in your airbrush. We use heavy pigments which guarantee optimal coverage, allowing you to paint with fewer layers for a quicker paint application.
- INNOVATIVE COLOUR TRIADS – The Warpaints Air range has been organized into matched colour triads for easy colour selection and matching. Simply choose your triad and you have shadow, midtones and highlights all laid out for you. The paints are of unparalleled quality due to the nature of the high coverage offered by the specially chosen and ultra-filtered vibrant pigments. This, combined with a very stable and matchless resin solution, is paint science at its best!
- PRECISE AND EASY-TO-SQUEEZE BOTTLES – Our airbrush paints come in soft 18ml bottles pre-loaded with mixing balls. All with precise dropper design, making it easy to administer medium in exact quantities. The dropper bottle makes our paints very convenient for using in airbrushes.
- NON-TOXIC AND ECO FRIENDLY – Our Acrylic Warpaints are non-toxic and safe to use for anyone just starting out miniature painting, as well as for the advanced hobbyist concerned with their health without compromising on the quality of their tools
- BORN FROM GAMING – The Army Painter is the brainchild of wargaming and painting veterans of many years Bo Penstoft and Jonas Færing – We wanted to produce a product line that could have carried us all the way from the level of novice to experienced painters and gamers when we first started out. With The Army Painter our aim is to help you get awesome painted models on the table, and still get more time for Gaming!