The Army Painter - Warpaints: Grimoire Purple (18ml/0.6oz)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $3.75
Regular priceUnit price per
- SPOILT FOR CHOICE - Our range of Warpaints gives you a wide range of options when painting miniature wargaming models. The 96 white-capped acrylic Warpaints afford minimum needs for mixing - just select the colors you want from the range, and start painting your Warhammer, Dungeons, and Dragons, Star Wars models or whichever tabletop game you happen to play
- HIGH-QUALITY HEAVY PIGMENTS - Warpaints are designed to be easy to use and allow you to get your models ready fast and efficiently for the wargaming table. For our Warpaints we use heavy pigments which guarantee optimal coverage, allowing you to paint with fewer layers for a quicker paint application. The pigmentation is very fine, so Warpaints can also be thinned and used with great results with airbrush or glazing
- PRECISE AND EASY-TO-SQUEEZE BOTTLES – Our acrylic Warpaints come in soft 18ml bottles with a precise dropper design, making it easy to administer paint in exact quantities, without risking them drying out from being exposed to air.
- NON-TOXIC AND ECO-FRIENDLY – Our acrylic Warpaints are marked with the Nordic Swan Ecolabel, the objective of which is to reduce the overall environmental impact of the production and consumption of goods. Furthermore, our paints are non-toxic and safe to use for anyone just starting out miniature painting, as well as for the advanced hobbyist concerned with their health without compromising on the quality of their tools
- BORN FROM GAMING – The Army Painter is the brainchild of wargaming and painting veterans of many years Bo Penstoft and Jonas Færing: We wanted to produce the paints and accessories that could have carried us all the way from the level of novice to experienced painters and gamers when we first started out. With The Army Painter our aim is to help you get awesome painted models on the table, and still get more time for Gaming!