Apoxie Sculpt - 2 Part Modeling Compound (A & B) - 1 Pound, Blue
Sale Sold out
Regular price $24.95
Regular priceUnit price per
Apoxie Sculpt is used around the world by sculptors, restorers, miniaturists, hobbyists, crafters, repair persons, and students. It is used in museums, schools, motion picture studios, aquariums, and theme parks. Apoxie Sculpt, is a self-hardening synthetic modeling clay that combines the features and benefits of clay with those of epoxies. Used for Cosplay.
- PERFECT FOR YOUR NEXT PROJECT - Apoxie Sculpt combines the features and benefits of sculpting clay with the adhesive power of epoxy! Perfect for your next cosplay, craft project, or home décor!
- NO BAKING - Unlike traditional modeling clay, Apoxie Sculpt cures hard in 24 hours with a semi-gloss finish, making it perfect for additions to costumes or crafts that are too large or delicate for the oven.
- STRONG ADHESIVE POWER - Because it adheres to nearly any surface, it's great for sculpting, embellishing, bonding, and filling almost any project!
- PACKAGED BY HAND - You might notice a fingerprint or two when you open a new container of Apoxie Sculpt—don't worry, it hasn't been used! Each container is carefully packaged by hand.
- MULTIPLE COLORS AVAILABLE - Apoxie Sculpt air dry modeling clay is available in 12 vibrant colors: Natural, White, Black, Brown, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Red, Pink, Silver-Grey-Grey, Bronze. If you are looking for a bright white color, please check out our Super White Apoxie (our regular Apoxie Sculpt white is more of a copy paper white vs bright white).
Also check out The Apoxie Air Dry Clay - 2 Part Epoxy Clay - 1 Lb, Natural!