The Army Painter Hobby Knife
Works as good as the day you try it, The Army Painter Precision Hobby Knife is, in essence, a surgical scalpel so it is razor sharp. The Army Painter Hobby Knives have ergonomic safety handles (rubber or riffled) and spare blades.
- Used to clean miniatures, remove mold-lines or cutting of delicate bits of metal, plastic, resin or Finecast
- Do not cut larger bits of metal!
- Great for paper banners or cardboard movement trays.
- Always cut away from yourself
- Always use safety goggles