The Army Painter Color Primer, Army Green, 400 ml (13.5 oz)
An ingenious combination of Primer and Color Spray in one. The Color Primers unique formula has been designed to be used on all metal, plastic and resin miniatures and leaves a perfect finish. The extra-fine pigment and special nozzle combination makes the Color Primers easily cover the first time.
The colors are extremely matte, making your freshly sprayed miniatures or models ready for base-coat almost right away.
- UNIQUE COLOR - This undercoat primer is great for spraying historical miniatures representing armed forces, for Wood Elves and futuristic models, as well as for plague daemons of all origins; a 100% match of the acrylic paint with the same name
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY - All Color Primers of The Army Painter are an ingenious combination of Primer and Color Spray in one to save you both time and money. No need for 2 different sprays - all you need is 1 Color Primer
- VERSATILITY AND EXCELLENT COVERAGE - The Spray Primers unique formula has been designed to be used on all metal, plastic and resin miniatures and leaves a perfect finish
- ACRYLIC, NONTOXIC - All Army Painter primers are Acrylic based, matte and dry very quickly
- SHADING - After drying and coating, apply SOFT, STRONG OR DARK Tone Quickshade for a menacing and brooding look