An ingenious combination of Primer and Color Spray in one. The Color Primers unique formula has been designed to be used on all metal, plastic and resin miniatures and leaves a perfect finish. The extra-fine pigment and special nozzle combination makes the Color Primers easily cover the first time.
The colors are extremely matte, making your freshly sprayed miniatures or models ready for base-coat almost right away.
- UNIQUE COLOR - This undercoat primer is great for spraying historical miniatures representing armed forces, for Wood Elves and futuristic models, as well as for plague daemons of all origins; a 100% match of the acrylic paint with the same name
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY - All Color Primers of The Army Painter are an ingenious combination of Primer and Color Spray in one to save you both time and money. No need for 2 different sprays - all you need is 1 Color Primer
- VERSATILITY AND EXCELLENT COVERAGE - The Spray Primers unique formula has been designed to be used on all metal, plastic and resin miniatures and leaves a perfect finish
- ACRYLIC, NONTOXIC - All Army Painter primers are Acrylic based, matte and dry very quickly
- SHADING - After drying and coating, apply SOFT, STRONG OR DARK Tone Quickshade for a menacing and brooding look