The Army Painter Kings of War Greenskins Miniatures Paint Set
Play with Fully Painted Miniatures in the Kings of War board games! We know how giddy you are to get your hands on your painted figures. This is why The Army Painter created the Kings of War paints in a way that will let you spend less time painting and more time playing. This miniatures paint kit offers you the perfect paints to bring out the unique details of each character in a workable timeframe.
Take Your Gaming Experience to the Next Level! Finally, a paint set of Warpaints that contains all the colors you need to paint any type of Greenskins army, including their beasts and war machines. These color tones have been designed carefully to give you the perfect looking features with green skin!
Be match-ready with these 10 SPECIALLY FORMULATED Kings of War Paints:
Whether you are new to the world of gaming or a veteran who is keen on details, get hold of the essential green skin colors, designed specifically for Orcs and Goblins. . Now you can easily paint those tireless, fearsome, narrow-minded but lazy warriors to a high standard finish.
How to Use the Warpaints:
1. SHAKE WELL. Due to the high amount of pigment in the Warpaints, you should always shake the bottle vigorously before using it.
2. DO NOT DROWN THE MINIATURE IN PAINT. It is always better to apply two thin coats than one thick one obscuring delicate details.
3. THIN WITH WATER. The Warpaints have loads of pigment and if you need to thin it, just use plain water, applying a bit at a time.
Add this set to your cart now!
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR MINIS and START GAMING — Get all the colors you need to paint your Orcs and Goblins with this special custom paint set created by The Army Painter for the popular Kings of War Boardgames
- SPEED-PAINT LIKE A PRO — This model paint kit includes 10 acrylic paints, enabling you to get your minis game-ready on the tabletop in no time
- IDEAL OPACITY; SMOOTH APPLICATION — With the perfect workable viscosity and with neither thick nor thin consistency, these 18 ml bottle miniature paints are easy to work with, so even beginners get the perfect coverage with each brush stroke
- CREATE ENDLESS COLOR SCHEMES — Each paint in this miniatures paint set is color-packed and provides a solid coverage; they not only work well with color primers, washes and highlighters from the Army Painter line but also with the other Kings of War sets
- DROPPER CAP TO PREVENT DRYING — Get the exact amount you need with the ergonomically designed dropper bottle, so you won’t be wasting any paint. The colors are highly pigmented so give the bottle a good shake before squeezing