The Army Painter Plastic Glue
Sale Sold out
Regular price $14.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Also known as polystyrene cement, this special glue will mend and make attractive bonds between plastic parts of any miniature. Once dry, the miniature parts are fused together for a strong joint.
- CEMENT GLUE FOR SOLID JOINTS - Polystyrene cement works by dissolving the surface of the plastic which then re-hardens. If poly cement is put between two plastic details, both faces of the plastic dissolve and meld together to form a solid joint
- THE RIGHT CONSISTENCY FOR YOUR MINIATURES - This plastic model glue although still a viscous liquid, has the thickness that is most comfortable for work. Liquid cement creates an extremely strong bond between the parts being glued
- EASY TO USE - This tight grip glue comes in a plastic bottle with a precision tip for dosing and safety. Before starting your project use a small pin to push in the bottle neck (never use scissors), and apply on the plastic detail. Stick the other detail holding it with tweezers.
- BE PRECISE - As this is a contact adhesive that dissolves plastics, be sure to apply minimal quantities and be careful to not drop on other plastic surfaces that might be destroyed
- PRECAUTION - Use outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves. Keep away from fire. Keep away from little children