The Army Painter - Color Primer: Matt Black
Sale Sold out
Regular price $13.50
Regular priceUnit price per
Quite simply the best Black Spray on the market. Very matt and with superior coverage - leaving the miniatures in a perfect condition for applying coats of paint. Remember to always check our video tutorials on how to use Colour Primers.
Also check out:
- PERFECT BUNDLE FOR YOUR NEXT PROJECT- This bundle comes with The Army Painter Color Primer Matt Black, Matt White, and Uniform Grey - 400 ml, 13.5 oz - Acrylic Spray Undercoat for Miniature Painting, perfect to get you started in painting your miniatures.
- UNIQUE COLOUR WITH 100% MATCH - This undercoat primer with very fine pigment is a perfect primer for all paint jobs. This primer acts as the perfect first step in the special The Army Painter Spray, Paint, Dip, Done! Speed Painting Method – All our colour primers are made to match our line of Warpaints of the same name.
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY - All Colour Primers of The Army Painter are an ingenious combination of traditional Primer and highly pigmented Colour Spray in one to save you both time and money. No need for 2 different sprays - all you need is 1 Colour Primer
- VERSATILITY AND EXCELLENT COVERAGE - The Colour Primers unique formula has been designed to be used on all metal, plastic and resin miniatures and leaves a perfect finish
- ACRYLIC AND FAST DRYING - All Army Painter primers are Acrylic based, matte and dry very quickly. Be sure to read the best-use guide printed on the can and clean your nozzles by spraying the can upside down for a bit after each use to ensure longevity for any spray paint
Also check out: